Current report No 8/2021
Title: Convention of the Annual General Shareholders Meeting of ASBISc Enterprises Plc on 5th of May 2021 with the draft resolutions.
Legal basis: Art. 56 item 1 section 2 Act on Public Offering – current and periodical information.
The Board of Directors of ASBISc Enterprises Plc ("the Company") informs that pursuant to Article 125 of the Cyprus Company Law, and in connection with par. 19 sec. 1 passage 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the Ministry of Finance from March 29th, 2018 on current and periodical information to be published by issuers of securities and conditions of consideration of information required by the law of non-member country's law as equal, the Board of Directors of ASBISc Enterprises Plc convenes the Annual General Shareholders Meeting of ASBISc Enterprises Plc, to be held on May 5th, 2021 at 10:30 CET at the Company's headquarters at Diamond Court, 43 Kolonakiou Street, Ayios Athanasios, CY-4103 Limassol, Cyprus with the following agenda:
1. The opening of the General Meeting of Shareholders;
2. Election of the Chairman of the General Meeting of Shareholders;
3. Establishing correctness of calling the General Meeting of Shareholders and its capability to make resolutions;
4. Receiving and considering the report of the directors’ and the financial statement of accounts and the balance sheet of the company for the year ended December 31st, 2020 with the auditors' report;
5. Approval and adoption of the directors' and auditors' reports of the Company for the year ended December 31st, 2020;
6. Approval and adoption of the audited financial statements of the Company for the year ended December 31st, 2020;
7. Approval and adoption of the auditors' remuneration for the year ended 31 December 2020;
8. A decision on the authorization of the Board of Directors of the Company to appoint the auditors of the company and fix their remuneration for the year 2021 at a later date;
9. Considering and adopting resolutions on the re-election of the Directors of ASBISc Enterprises Plc i.e.: Mr Yuri Ulasovich, Mr Tasos. A. Panteli and Mrs. Maria Petridou;
10. A decision on the dividend for the year ended December 31st, 2020, in the amount of of USD 0.20 per share and USD 11,100,000 in total;
11. Approval and adoption of the Remuneration Report of ASBISc Enterprises Plc for the year ended December 31st, 2020;
12. The closing of the General Meeting of Shareholders.
Pursuant to Article 72 of Articles of Association of ASBISc Enterprises Plc hereby announces,
that the right to participate in the General Meeting of Shareholders is vested to Shareholders who have submitted to the company inscribed individual deposit certificates or certificates confirming that shares have been deposited, at least two days before the date of the General Meeting and will not collect such certificates before the end of the Meeting. The deposit certificates of the shares should be submitted to the company's headquarters (the Board of Directors Office) at Diamond Court, 43 Koloniakou Street, Avios Athanasios, CY-4103 Limassol, Cyprus by 5:00 p.m. on April 30th, 2021.
Copies of the documents and information materials prepared for the General Shareholders Meeting, as required by the law, shall be available at ASBISc Enterprises Plc headquarters between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. and they are also available online at www.investor.asbis.com.
The shareholders may participate in the General Shareholders Meeting and exercise the voting rights in person or by proxy whether a member or not. The shareholders shall be admitted to the General Shareholders Meeting against presentation of the identity cards or equivalent documents. The appointed proxy may be either a natural or a legal person and shall act in accordance with the instructions issued by the appointing shareholder.
The attorney of the shareholders shall be obligated to present the identity card or equivalent document, a valid proxy and, in case of the representation of the company - an excerpt from the company's register identifying the person entitled to act in the name and on behalf of the company.