In the framework of Regulation (EU) 909/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council on improving securities settlement in the European Union and on Central Securities Depositories, the Cyprus Stock Exchange (CSE) convened the first General Meeting in view of establishing a Participants Committee.
This Participants Committee advises the CSE Council on matters relating to the securities settlement systems (the Systems) and expresses opinions on any matter regarding the Systems, upon request of the Council. It may also submit to the Council reports, complaints or suggestions on any matter regarding these Systems, for the purpose of improving procedures.
More specifically, the General Meeting was held on 17 April 2018. Following the relevant procedures based on the proposed text of operation, the Participants Committee was established as follows:
1. Mr. Alexandros Efstratopoulos, Chairman (HSBC France, Athens Branch)
2. Mr. Alexandros Klappas, Member (One Plus Capital Ltd)
3. Mrs Despo Andreou, Μέλος (Axia Ventures Group Ltd)
4. Mrs Kaiti Iacovidou, Member (Mega Equity Securities & Financial Services Public Ltd)
5. Mrs Dina Constantinou, Member (Cisco)
Nicosia, 23 April 2018