In the framework of Regulation (EU) 909/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council on improving securities settlement in the European Union and on Central Securities Depositories, the Cyprus Stock Exchange (CSE) convened the first General Meeting in view of establishing an Issuers Committee.
This Committee of Listed Issuers advises the CSE Council on matters relating to the securities settlement systems (the Systems) and expresses opinion on any matter regarding the Systems, upon request of the Council. It may also submit to the Council reports, complaints or suggestions on any matter regarding these Systems, for the purpose of improving procedures.
More specifically, the General Meeting was held on 16 April 2018. Following a relevant vote, the Issuers Committee was established as follows:
1. Mr. Stavros Leptos, Chairman (Pandora Investments Public Ltd, Leptos Calypso Hotels Public Ltd)
2. Mrs Constantia Demosthenous, Member (Bank of Cyprus Holdings Public Ltd Company)
3. Mr. Charalambos Pittas, Member (G.D. Amplus Public Company Ltd)
4. Mr. Marios Demetriades, Member (Mitsides Public Company Ltd)
5. Mr. Constantinos Pittalis, Member (Hellenic Bank Public Company Ltd)
Nicosia, 23 April 2018