RichReach Corporation Public Ltd (the “Company”), in accordance with the relevant regulations of the Cyprus Stock Exchange, informs the Company’s shareholders and the general investing public, that the Annual General Meeting (the “AGM”) was held on the 10th day of June 2022 at 10:00 am, at the Company’s business office: 61A Larnakos Avenue, Office 402, 2101 Aglantzia, Nicosia, Cyprus.
7 shareholders were present or represented by relevant proxy at the AGM of the Company, which in total were representing 11,037,012 shares out of the 11,378,921 issued shares of the Company (96.995%).
During the AGM of the Company the following decisions were taken:
- The Directors’ Report and the Audited Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2021 together with the auditors’ report were approved.
- The Company incurred losses after tax for the year ended 31 December 2021, therefore, the Board of Directors of the Company did not recommend the declaration of a dividend. The participants approved this recommendation.
- The directors Mr Georgios Koufaris and Mr George Rousou (since they are the directors who have been the longest in office since their last re-election / appointment in 2019 and 2020 respectively), were both set to retire by rotation, pursuant to regulation 80 of the Company’s Articles of Association. The re-election of both retiring members was approved. Mr Georgios Koufaris continues to hold the position of the non-executive Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company.
- The re-appointment of Ernst & Young Cyprus Ltd as auditors of the Company was approved, and the Board of Directors was authorised to set the auditors’ remuneration at a subsequent time, by way of an annual fixed fee up to a predetermined capped level.
Additionally, the Company informed the participants that, regarding the PRE-EMPTION OFFER dated 10/08/2018 whose deadline to exercise the PRE-EMPTIVE RIGHTS was the 17/09/2018:
- COEUR DELION SOFTWARE ENGINEERING LTD has partially exercised its PRE-EMPTIVE RIGHTS by applying to acquire 75,000 (seventy five thousand) ordinary shares at the offer price of €2.00 (two Euro) per ordinary share (i.e. for a total price of €150,000 [one hundred fifty thousand Euro]). COEUR DELION SOFTWARE ENGINEERING LTD relinquished all its remaining PRE-EMPTIVE RIGHTS.
- No other shareholder fully or partially exercised its PRE-EMPTIVE RIGHTS, thus all other shareholders relinquished all their PRE-EMPTIVE RIGHTS.