RichReach Corporation Public Ltd (the “Company”), in accordance with the relevant regulations of the Cyprus Stock Exchange, informs the Company’s shareholders and the general investing public, that the Annual General Meeting (the “AGM”) was held on the 8th day of July 2021 at 09:00 am, at the Company’s business office: 61A Larnakos Avenue, Office 402, 2101 Aglantzia, Nicosia, Cyprus.
10 shareholders were present or represented by relevant proxy at the AGM of the Company, which in total were representing 11,113,887 shares out of the 11,329,746 issued shares of the Company (98.095%).
During the AGM of the Company the following decisions were taken:
- The Directors’ Report and the Audited Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2020 together with the auditors’ report were approved.
- The Company incurred losses after tax for the year ended 31 December 2020, therefore, the Board of Directors of the Company did not recommend the declaration of a dividend. The participants approved this recommendation.
- The directors Mr Epaminondas Metaxas and Mr Antonis Karitzis (since they are the directors who have been the longest in office since their last re-election / appointment in 2019), were both set to retire by rotation, pursuant to regulation 80 of the Company’s Articles of Association. The re-election of both retiring members was approved.
- Mr Antonis Karitzis has expressed his intention to step down from the position of non-executive Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company (after serving for almost 5 years) and continue as a non-executive Director, which was approved.
- Mr George Koufaris has been voted as the new non-executive Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company and he has accepted this post.
- The re-appointment of Ernst & Young Cyprus Ltd as auditors of the Company was approved, and the Board of Directors was authorised to set the auditors’ remuneration at a subsequent time, by way of an annual fixed fee up to a predetermined capped level.
Additionally, the Company informed the participants that, regarding the PRE-EMPTION OFFER dated 10/08/2018 whose deadline to exercise the PRE-EMPTIVE RIGHTS was the 17/09/2018:
- COEUR DELION SOFTWARE ENGINEERING LTD has partially exercised its PRE-EMPTIVE RIGHTS by applying to acquire 75,000 (seventy five thousand) ordinary shares at the offer price of €2.00 (two Euro) per ordinary share (i.e. for a total price of €150,000 [one hundred fifty thousand Euro]). COEUR DELION SOFTWARE ENGINEERING LTD relinquished all its remaining PRE-EMPTIVE RIGHTS.
- No other shareholder fully or partially exercised its PRE-EMPTIVE RIGHTS, thus all other shareholders relinquished all their PRE-EMPTIVE RIGHTS.